Monday 14 March 2011

5 Week Project Evaluation

Although I handed my work on time, I didn't complete the portfolio to it’s fullest.
It was my first experience at working to a project as quick paced as this one, I felt really rushed and stressed near the end and didn't work to my best ability.
Overall I'm happy with the work I produced, I followed the brief as well as I could and completed all 5 projects. 
I have learned to work to a quicker pace and hopefully this will help me in later projects.



SWOT Analysis Of Current Situation

My current situation:

Strengths: I feel that my main strengths are planning and research. I am good at finding research and getting ideas together, I think I have string ideas that fit my briefs and do what it is I am being asked.

Weaknesses: I think my main weakness is time management. Either I do not spend enough time on a certain stage and have to go back and build it up when it's less convenient, or I leave things too late and have to rush. I also need to spend more time generating initial ideas, so if my main one fails for any reason I have something to go back to.

Opportunities: I should be getting photoshop and maybe also Illustrator on my laptop at some point soon (fingers crossed!) SO this will enable me to practice using the software at home instead of only being able to use it when i'm in the University.

Threats: Worrying too much! I tend to worry about everything and stress myself out about pretty much everything which I need to try and stop because I am only making things harder for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment