Monday 17 January 2011

Birmingham Trip....

We went to Birmingham for the photography part of our project - we were given a list of 18 things to take photos of which included things like tradition, technology and transport etc.
I only have a small Samsung digital camera which iv'e had for a few years now so the quality of my images weren't going to be as good as others in the group, with it just being a standard digital camera I struggle to take quality photo's, however I was willing to give it my best shot.
I took as many photos as I could from the list, although found finding things from the list harder than I expected!
Overall I was reasonable happy with my final 18 images, although I believe if I had longer, or had been in a different location I would have been able to produce more interesting images.
Photo Montage from Birmingham.


No comments:

Post a Comment