Thursday 12 May 2011

Exhibition Time...

At the end of the year we will have an end of year exhibition showcasing work the class has done this year, each person was to put forward one piece of work which would be shown in the exhibition.
For the work we were asked not to put forward a finished piece but to choose something that had not been finished or something that could be developed further, to help decide what work to pick we all had to bring in 4 pieces to present to the rest of the group that we would then get feed back from.
I presented my manifesto, my Hey Diddle Diddle images and my comic strip - the group said either the comic or the images, when speaking more with them I decided that I would develop the comic strip further, I could add colour and make it more interesting and eye catching, I would do this using either Photoshop or Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment